The “intelligent” pressotherapy
The technology used at Vera Aesthetics & Cosmetics – IMPRESS-240 (Sorisa Medical) – is the most effective therapeutic method for activating the circulatory system (venous and lymphatic) by stimulating the reabsorption of interstitial fluids and their drainage to the body’s filtration mechanisms.
It is indicated in the treatment of venous and lymphatic oedemas of various origins, cellulite, trophic disorders due to circulatory alterations, as well as for the prevention of circulatory disorders and the maintenance of good return circulation.
It is also indicated in combination with other anti-cellulite treatments in order to improve the results (faster results).
We carry out personalised pressotherapy treatments offering the possibility of treating both the lower and upper limbs: boots for the treatment of the legs, sleeves for the treatment of the arms, and a belt for the treatment of the abdominal area. Thanks to this variety of accessories, we can easily adapt to the needs of each client.
Results and benefits:
- Lighter legs from the first session ;
- Beneficial action on obesity and cellulite;
- General detoxification of the organism.
- Activation of the venous and lymphatic circulatory system
- Prevention of varicose veins
- Lymphedema and venous oedema
- Post-operative oedema (mastectomy, etc…)
- Post-traumatic oedema
- Oedematous and mixed cellulite
- Thrombosis prevention
- Maintaining the circulatory system in good conditions
- Prevention of circulatory pathologies
- Prevention of complications following cosmetic surgery
SORISA’s medical research department verifies the effectiveness of the devices by carrying out external clinical studies.
In the case of the IMPRESS-240, the effectiveness in improving oedema was compared with traditional techniques (manual drainage).
The main conclusions drawn from this study are as follows:
- In the case of oedemas, the final loss is 3.6 times higher than in the control group.
- In the case of traumatic oedemas, the final loss is 4.26 times greater than in the control group.
- A very high degree of satisfaction and comfort for the patients treated.
|Lymphatic Drainage - Pressotherapy||temi in minuts||Price per session|
Arms + hips + legs/feet
Hips + legs/feet
|Intensive treatment package (clinical need)|
1 x week (arms + abdomen + legs/feet)